Strengthen your career at Oxford Athletic Club
Our facility and our staff are amongst the best in the country. Join our team of professionals and you'll be part of an elite team of highly-qualified leaders in the health and wellness industry. You will become part of an engaging and highly-motivated community.
Position Title: Kid Zone Evening and Weekend Supervisor/Manager on Duty
Reports to: Katie Gazda, Kid Zone Director
Department: Kid Zone
Oxford Athletic Club is the most extensive private health and fitness club in the Pittsburgh area and is nationally recognized by International Health, Racquet, and Sports Associations (IHRSA) for excellence. We are seeking dependable and energetic individuals interested in working with children 6 weeks through 13 years of age.
- Provides a safe and clean environment for children. Direct supervision of children while caring for their social, emotional, and physical needs. This includes but is not limited to: interacting/playing with children, changing diapers and assisting with “potty” training (wiping and helping children with clothing), feeding infants, mediating conflicts between children, and assisting children with learning and growing.
- Interviews, supervises, and manages staff in areas of responsibility, including documenting disciplinary issues.
- Handles all member suggestions, concerns, and complaints and alerts Director of any issues.
- Communicates with parents concerning issues and behaviors.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Creates weekly schedule for employees.
- Assists Director with planning and implementing children’s programming and events.
- Required to work Manager on Duty shifts.
Skills and Qualifications
Education & Training:
- S. in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field preferred.
Work Experience: At least 1-year experience working directly with children in daycare, preschool, or equivalent.
Skills & Abilities:
- Applicant must be a dynamic, high energy individual committed to children’s safety and fun while being professional. Comfortable with supervising peers.
- Able to pass background check and obtain CPR certification.
- Full-time with benefits.
SEND RESUMES TO: Kid Zone Director, Katie Gazda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 724-933-1911 ext. 4111.
Position Title: Head Swim Team Coach
Reports to: Micki Stratil, Aquatics Manager
Oxford Athletic Club is the most extensive private health and fitness club in the Pittsburgh area and is nationally recognized by International Health, Racquet, and Sports Associations (IHRSA) for excellence. We are currently looking for a part-time Head Swim Team Coach. Weekdays, evenings, and weekends availability required to oversee swim practices and swim meets. The Oxford Athletic Club Orcas swim team competes in the North Hills Summer Swim League (NHSSL). The Orcas are in search of a head coach from May 13-August 9. (Year-round employment option is also available.)
- Managing a team consisting of about 80 swimmers ages 5-17
- Planning and leading practices
- Creating lineups and coaching during each meet
- Supervising assistant coaches
- Attending meetings, practices (am & pm), and meets
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Current Lifeguard and CPR/AED certification.
- Applicant must successfully complete all background clearances
- Prior competitive swimming experience preferred
- Prior coaching experience/experience working with children preferred
- Part-time position available.
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com