Oxford Athletic Club Advanced Tennis Camps are designed for advanced tennis players preparing to compete in USTA tournaments or play high school tennis. Players must have advanced rally skills and match play experience (orange ballers just rally skills!).
Camp features singles and doubles point situations, an advanced shot selection process, advanced stroke analysis(video), emotional control, and match play Friday. The camp features the latest in FIRST STRIKE tennis analytics.
Clinics run Monday through Friday daily 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Healthy snack break at 12:30 PM. Players provide their own snacks and bring a water jug.
Meet Our Directors
OAC Director of Junior Development & Team USA Developmental Coach
OAC Director of Racquet Sports
- 20 Hour Camp
- 5:1 Student / Teacher Ratio
- Mon - Thur: Advanced Singles Drilling & Points Situations
- First Strike Singles Training
- Advanced Game Planning
- Video Analysis
- Serve Return Training with Latest Technology
- Daily Doubles Point Situation Training
- Daily Strength & Agility
- Dynamic & Static Stretch Routines
- Player Evaluations
A Standard Day at Camp
|Time of Day||Activity|
|11:00 AM - 11:20 AM||Run, dynamic stretch, Itinerary|
|11:20 AM - 12:30 PM||20 Minute Choreographed drill / Point situation blocks|
|12:30 PM - 1:00 PM||Healthy snack break|
|1:50 PM - 3:00 PM||20 Minute Choreographed drill / Point situation blocks|
Important Camp Details
- Arrive at 10:40am and leave at 3:00pm
- Bring a large sealed water container
- Bring a mid-afternoon light snack (Protein Bar, Bagel, Pretzels)
- Ability level must be confirmed by camp director
- Full payment due with application and approval by director.
- Checks payable to "Oxford Athletic Club"
- NO REFUNDS after camp begins
- $50 Discount for Multiple Weeks
- Members Accounts can be charged please specify
With Mark’s system of targets, I had the confidence to be able to beat any player my level and slightly better. I had a plan for every single shot. This allowed me to play with less pressure.
District Sales Manager for Head USA
Mark Phillips has always been one of the best coaches in Pittsburgh. He has the ability to see the court in the eyes of a professional tennis player.
Current ATP rank 1110
Pricing & Camp Dates
Age Groups: 7 - 18 | Drop Off: 10:40am | Pick-up: 3:00pm
|June Camp Weeks|
|June 19: Orange/Green Ball | 7-12|
|June 26: Yellow/Green Ball | 8-14|
|July Camp Weeks|
|July 10: Yellow Ball | 8-14|
|July 17: Orange Ball | 7-10|
|July 24: Yellow/Green Ball | 8-14|
|July 31: Yellow Ball | 8-14|
|August Camp Weeks|
|August 7: High School | 14-18|