|culture. lifestyle. commitment. family. wellness. community.|
Oxford Cares programs have been evolving over the past 10 years, supporting over 100 local organizations.
Thank you for your support!
Beth Yankel, email@example.com, ext. 109
• Individually packed non-perishable snack size items, deodorant, tooth brushes, tooth paste, etc. to create
• New/used board games for St. Joseph cottage.
• Prom dresses, shoes,
accessories for Project Prom.
• Non-perishable food items for Bread of Life Food Pantry.
• Backpacks and school supplies to assist 400-500 local, low-income families prepare for the upcoming school year.
• New/used ladies’ business attire for Junior League of Pittsburgh.
• Winter coats, hats, gloves and scarves (infant-adult) to assist residents at Glade Run and North Hills Community Outreach.
• Small toys, candy, etc. to create 100 Halloween bags for Variety Children’s Charity party for children with disabilities.
• Oxford Staff supports Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer by donating $5.00 to wear jeans to work. All donations go to this charity.
• 400 gifts needed for Salvation Army Treasures for Children. Most of these children wouldn’t receive a gift without our assistance.
($15-$25 value only